Microgate – Optogait
Optogait is an innovative system for movement analysis and functional assessment of patients with normal and/or pathological conditions.
LightSpeed Lift – “Lift from the Hip Technology”
This system is built to alleviate pain and stress on bones and joints. LightSpeed Lift’s body weight support system maximises performance speed, relieves impact, force and enhances natural movement and balance for athletes and those challenged with physically debilitating conditions.
- Objectively assess the patient’s general physical conditions.
- Identify inefficiencies, postural problems and asymmetries and determine how the patients’ performance is being affected.
- Develop and apply therapeutic-rehabilitation interventions, rehab approaches and orthopaedic solutions.
- Compare pre and post-injury values if available
- Verify the efficacy of arch supports, insoles or functional tapes in a dynamic situation.
- Body-weight is supported at the hip, allowing for a natural gait without any mechanical interference.
- Mobile and multifunctional.
- Easy weight unloading and freedom of movement.
- Rapid fall recovery for resumption of training.
The Bertec Fully Instrumented Treadmill (FIT) with integrated force plates reduces gait lab space requirements and nullifies the limitations of traditional gait walkways.
Gait analysis on a treadmill allows for the observation of the human gait at different running speeds with a high number of step repetitions. Depending on the application you can assess several gait cycles at constant or changing walking speeds.
- Eliminate long gait analysis walkways and reduce patient fatigue.
- Perform more efficient gait analysis studies in a smaller area.
- Avoid unreliable results by eliminating multiple steps on the same plate.
- Increase patient throughput.
- Test a variety of protocols with the variable incline and speed options.
- Test uphill and downhill locomotion, and simulate tripping response.
- Measure full-body forces by adding fully instrumented handrails.
- Suitable for stance analysis, roll-off analysis and gait analysis
- Robust pressure measurement technology
- Gait analysis is possible with or without shoes
- Capacitive, individually calibrated sensors
- Different resolutions and measuring speeds, depending on the number of sensors
- Intuitive modular software suite FDM with sound evaluation report
- Can be combined with SyncLightCam for a synchronous video recording and EMG