Speed & Power Training
GyKo is an inertial measurement tool for analysis of the movement of body segments. Gait analysis is one of the most widely used methods to determine disorders of the nervous and/or musculoskeletal system. GyKo is designed to evaluate and monitor sporting performance, particularly in relation to the analysis of muscle strength and force development.
- Running & Walking Analysis: The movement of the trunk is analysed in each phase of locomotion. Specific parameters of the analysed test are estimated such as Antero-posteriors and Medio-lateral imbalance, Upper Phase Coordination Index, RMS and harmonic ratio.
- Jump Analysis: Vertical jump analysis is a widely used method for evaluating lower limb explosive power. The movement of the trunk during the flight and contact phase is analysed and provides information about; eccentric and concentric work & duration, Force, Velocity and Maximum Power, Rate of Force Development and Landing Rate.
- Posture Analysis: Used to evaluate the stability and balance of patients. GyKo lets you simply and quickly obtain the best known indexes concerning the projection of the body's centre of gravity on the ground. The main indexes are: Projection length and area, projection travel speed and sway frequency.
- Scientifically proven to reduce harmful shock to joints, muscles, and connective tissues allowing for a smoother and more comfortable run.
- The self-propelled belt forces users to work harder and can add anywhere from 5-150 lbs. of resistance during a workout.
- The Force serves as a multi-functional workout tool that activates different muscle groups and can be used for anaerobic capacity training, sprint training, core strengthening, and sled-push/pull.
Use Tendo Units for Velocity Based Training, Power Training, regular testing sessions for progress tracking and identification of athlete's weaknesses, rehabilitation monitoring, fatigue detection and load adjustment based on daily fluctuations. Or, just simply use TENDO Unit to boost athletes’ motivation and speed up adaptation processes. Get reliable feedback about athletic performances.
Velocity Based Training Mode. Set your Target Velocity and easily reach your specific training goal.
Make athletes motivated on every training day. Set instant competitive environment.
Speed up adaptation processes and get desired results faster than ever by maximising athletes effort on every rep.
Optimise training loads on every training day to match athletes' readiness and prevent overtraining.
Know when the reps are no longer effective and when it’s the time to terminate the exercise set.
Prevent fatigue and injuries.
Test the efficiency of training programs. Have objective data to show the progress.
Identify strengths and weaknesses of athletes and choose the best of the best for your team.
Maximise rehabilitation effects. Monitor asymmetries. Correct muscular weaknesses and imbalances.
Valid and reliable data of research quality.