WOODWAY CURVE LTG
The Curve LTG is designed to be lighter duty version of the original non-motorized treadmill, the Woodway Curve. The Curve LTG can be the solution for home gyms, small commercial settings, boutique set-ups, and personal training. The TPE slat-belt is still softer than the industry average and the curvature reduces joint, muscle, and tendon wear.
- Reduces harmful shock to joints, muscles, and connective tissues allowing for a smoother and more comfortable run.
- No need to wait for the belt to slow down as the Curve makes for quick and easy on-off interval training.
- The curved surface naturally improves posture and reinforces proper running and walking mechanics as you propel the belt.
- The CURVE treadmill challenges the entire body while burning up to 30% more calories than traditional motorized treadmills.
The multi-user display allows easy training amongst groups, tracking and summarizing the stats of up to 4 runners.
Connect your Heart Rate to a number of third party apps via Ant+ and Bluetooth.
Group/Circuit mode allows multiple users to track stats while training.
Heart Rate when paired via Bluetooth or ANT+.
The LTG is designed to be user-friendly while maximizing health benefits.
The non-motorized treadmill is ideal for walking, jogging, middle distance runs, and HIIT Training.
- Individual slats with vulcanized rubber surface.
- Coded/Non-coded Polar Heart Rate Pick
- Reduces harmful shock to joints, muscles and connective tissues.
- Customize your workout with the ProSmart training console.
- User can power the belt like a nonmotorized treadmill.
- Resistance Mode facilitates HIIT excercises.