NORaxon myomuscle (dts)
Noraxon DTS electromyography solutions can operate any configuration between 4 and 16 channels or it can be combined with a second system to operate up to 32 channels. The default system is equipped with EMG preamplifiers but can be upgraded or synchronized with other biomechanical sensors such as goniometers, inclinometers, foot switches, etc. Additionally, the DTS can operate in stand-alone analogue out mode for easy synchronization with motion capture and other peripheral equipment.
Ultium™ ESP Biomechanics Research System was designed to be the most intelligent and precise EMG system ever built. With the world’s best EMG technology at its core, the Ultium-ESP sensor system is a multi-modal, wireless electronic signal portal. Sophisticated advances in technology resulted in the patent-pending “SmartLead” system, which transforms the ESP device into an intelligent sensor for virtually any type of biometric and physiological data, from any type of hardware.
- Transmits data directly from the electrode site.
- Simplifies measurements by eliminating connection cables.
- Portable belt receiver with retransmission option.
- Full compatible to ISEK and SENIAM standards for surface and fine wire EMG.
- Unique receiver concept with analogue input channels and up to 32 analogue output channels.
- Highest Fidelity Data
- Lowest Baseline Noise Levels (Static and Dynamic)
- Plug-and-Play Smart Sensor System (Featuring SmartLeads)
- Full-featured ESP sensor samples up to 4,000 times per second.
- Ultium-ESP combines the best in electromyography (EMG) with the flexibility to accurately capture the most interesting aspects of human movement.